Tonnage bags, also known as flexible container bags, space bags, etc., are a medium-sized bulk container and a kind of container unit equipment. With a crane or forklift, containerized unit transportation can be achieved.
Second-hand bag performance:
Applicable form: reusable type/single use.
Shape: square, rectangle.
Lifting method: top crane, side crane, bottom crane Material inlet: With material inlet, without material inlet.
(Large opening, waterproof cloth) Outlet: there is export material, no export material.
Raw material: polypropylene (pp)
Load capacity: 0.3 tons-2 tons.
Used ton bagsIs widely used, and is mainly suitable for dry, movable powders, granules, flakes and massive bulk objects, such as decomposition materials industry, chemical fertilizer industry, metal mining industry, agriculture and agricultural and sideline products industry, construction industry, etc. Product packaging. Due to the different proportions of the goods loaded and the different quantities loaded, the overall dimensions of the container bags are relatively large. The switch structure of second-hand ton bags varies according to the types of products packaged, which is more complicated than ordinary woven bags. Matters needing attention in the use of second-hand bags:
1. Do not stand under the FIBC during lifting operations.
2. The hook is hung on the central part of the sling or sling, do not hang it diagonally, single-side hanger or diagonally hang the container bag.
3. Do not rub, hook or collide with FIBC during operation.
4. Do not pull the sling in the reverse direction.
5. When using a forklift to handle the FIBC, please do not allow the fork to contact or pierce the bag to prevent the FIBA from being pierced.
6. When transporting in the workshop, try to use pallets as much as possible, avoid hooking the container bag, and move it while shaking.
7. Keep the container bags upright during loading, unloading and stacking.
8. Do not stand the container bag upright.
9. Do not drag the FIBC on the ground or concrete.
10. When it is necessary to store it outdoors, the container bag should be placed on the shelf, and the container bag must be tightly covered with an opaque tarpaulin.
11. After using the second-hand ton bags, wrap the container bags with paper or opaque tarpaulin and store them in a ventilated place.