The space bag can also be called a tonnage bag or a flexible container bag, which is more commonly used to hold medium-sized bulk containers. Crane or forklift can be used to complete containerized unit transportation, which is convenient for bulk bulk powder materials. It has the characteristics of large volume, light weight, easy to load and unload, etc. It is one of the common packaging materials.It is a good choice to use a space bag for packaging, and many foods will also use this type of product, but special products are used. As a bag containing heavy objects, you need to be very careful during use, and you must pay attention to many things to be able to work smoothly.
Precautions for using the space bag:
1. Do not stand under the FIBC during lifting operations.
2. The hook is hung on the central part of the sling or sling, do not hang it diagonally, single-side hanger or diagonally hang the container bag.
3. Do not rub, hook or collide with FIBC during operation.
4. Do not pull the sling in the reverse direction.
5. When using a forklift to handle the FIBC, please do not allow the fork to contact or pierce the bag to prevent the FIBA from being pierced.
6. When transporting in the workshop, try to use pallets as much as possible, avoid hooking the container bag, and move it while shaking.
7. Keep the container bags upright during loading, unloading and stacking.
8. Do not stand the container bag upright.
9. Do not drag the FIBC on the ground or concrete.
10. When it is necessary to store it outdoors, the container bag should be placed on the shelf, and the container bag must be tightly covered with an opaque tarpaulin.
11. After use, wrap the container bag with paper or opaque tarpaulin and store it in a ventilated place.
If a bag is lifted, the person cannot stand under it when lifting off the ground, because the product is a bag after all, and has a certain service life. In case it falls under the force of gravity, it is very dangerous. When hoisting, it should be suspended to maintain a balanced state. Do not hang it on one side or slant it. During lifting, do not let other objects touch it to prevent the hook or bag from being scratched. If you use a forklift to transport the bag, do not directly fork the bag to avoid damage.