A ton bag is a bag that is convenient for transporting materials and is often used in transportation in many industries. Its material has good sealing performance, and the bottom of the material will not leak when it is loaded, which is convenient for packaging, transportation, loading and unloading. Has played an important role in production and is widely favored. In addition, the purchase cost of this type of product is relatively low, and its long service life can be reused. It is also one of its characteristics.
Tons of bags are made of special materials and weaving technology to make it have a great tensile strength, but also withstand a certain impact, so it is more durable. Its density is very small, and powder particles will not leak out after being placed in it. It also has a certain anti-skid property, which can be better operated during use, loading and unloading, and is also convenient for storage.
Matters needing attention in the production of ton bags
1. Security. It mainly refers to the strength of FIBC. In the design, it should be based on the density and condition of the cargo, the weight of the load, the distance and the number of times of transportation, and the means of transportation and method of transportation.
2. Tightness. Different packaging materials require different sealing requirements. For example, powder or toxic or pickpocket contaminated items have very strict requirements on sealing performance, and materials that are susceptible to moisture or unchanged have special requirements on air tightness.
Key points of FIBC design
3. Usability. When designing container bags, tons of bag manufacturers must fully consider the specific ways and methods of customers using container bags, such as lifting, transportation, loading material performance, etc.
4. Custody. According to the user's conditions of use, reasonable selection of materials and reasonable ratio. The anti-aging ability of plastic products under sun exposure is a current concern, and it is also a problem often encountered in the actual use of container bags.
5. Tonnage bag manufacturers should prefer to choose materials with similar melt index to match when choosing the blending materials. If the difference in melt index is too large and the plasticization degree is uneven, the stretching effect will be affected and the quality of the flat yarn will be reduced. Broken filaments have been formed, and the scrap rate has risen greatly. Serious cases may affect normal production. At the same time, factors such as the drying time and temperature of the material during the mixing process will also affect the uniformity of the mixing.