The production process of ton bag FIBC is: original accessories-GG gt; brushed-GG gt; woven fabric-GG gt; coating film-GG gt; cutting-GG gt; printing-GG gt; sewing-GG gt; inner bag -GG gt; inspection-GG gt; finishing-GG gt; packaging-GG gt; storage. In the above production process, drawing, weaving, coating, cutting, printing, inner bags, etc. are the main links that cause losses.
1. Wire drawing: This process is one of the most expensive processes for the production of plastic ton bags. There are four links that produce losses: 1.1 There are plastic sheets and plastic blocks that do not form a film when melt-extruded into a film; 1.2 The film is cooled and cut When there is broken wire, there are hard edges on both sides; 1.3 The single wire after setting is sucked into the waste wire in the waste wire box when it is wound into the bobbin. 1.4 Replace different specifications, colors, and filter consumption each time.
2. Weaving: In this process, the consumption is relatively large, and there are 3 processes in total: 2.1 The monofilament bobbin rotates on the warp, and it needs to be arranged in an orderly manner, and the jump bar and the buckle are worn. , Floating silk, dirty silk production; 2.2 Weft silk packaging, there are wool, floating silk, dirty silk production when entering the shuttle in circular motion; 2.3 When changing the woven cloth specifications of different widths and different units every time, before, Consumption of monofilament and monolithic process after extradition.
3. Coating: The coating process is the second process with higher unit consumption. There are 3 small processes in total consumption: 3.1 Single piece of ton bag fabric needs to be cut off after coating; 3.2 The raw material is melted and extruded. Film-forming high-temperature plastic melted materials; 3.3 Each time the specifications of different widths and different unit weights are replaced, the consumption of single and composite woven cloth is extradited before and after.
4. Cutting: The cutting process is the third process with higher unit consumption. The total consumption is 6 places: 4.1 The shape of the inlet and outlet is different, and the unit consumption is different. For example, the tapered material mouth connected to the bag body, the material The waste is greater, and it is also affected by the length of the material port. The longer the material port, the greater the single consumption; 4.2 The consumption of the bag body, the bag cover of the bag body is connected to the feeding port, and the larger the size of the material port, the more it needs to be dug. The more waste the fabric of the bag cover, the same, the size of the bottom cloth cover and the feed opening is also one of the factors that affect the single consumption; 4.3 Separator bag, the separator bag is to prevent the bag from bulging around the bag after loading the goods and affecting the transportation 3. Storage and space saving. There are many holes in each septum to facilitate the smooth flow of logistics. The size and number of holes dug out is the place with the heaviest unit consumption. 4.4 The consumption of round bags is also large, not only in and out The hole should be dug in the bag cover and the bottom of the bag, and the cover and bottom should be cut into a circle, so that the unit consumption is greater; 4.5 The consumption of the sling and knot belt is small, generally because the loom wears it when changing the variety There is a small amount of wool and floating yarn consumption when wearing brown buckles. 4.6 All of the east and west are due to the use of professional automatic production equipment. Once there is a broken wire or a fault, there will be an inevitable time difference and it will affect the knitting. The quality of cloth, tape and other substrates, so when cutting, the substrate with quality sub-points must be removed, which also consumes.
Fifth, printing: there will be consumption of positioning, proofreading and ink color when printing patterns or texts in tons of bags.
6. Inner bag: Inner bag consumption is mainly due to uneven blow molding control, resulting in consumption of excess cut out.
7. Sewing: The unit cost of sewing thread used in the stitching process of ton bag sewing is very small, which can be ignored.
Matters needing attention in loading and unloading transportation of container bags
1. Do not stand under the ton bag FIBC during hoisting operations.
2. Please hang the hook on the central part of the sling or sling, do not hang it diagonally, single-sided hanger or diagonally hang ton bag FIBC.
3. Don't rub with other items during the operation, hook or hit the container bag.
4. Do not pull the sling in the reverse direction.
5. When using a forklift for the operation of a container for a ton bag, please do not allow the fork to contact or pierce the bag body to prevent the container bag from being punctured.
6. When transporting in the workshop, try to use pallets as much as possible, avoid hooking the container bags of ton bags, and move them while shaking.
7. When loading, unloading and stacking, the tote bags must be kept upright.
8. Don't put the container bags of ton bags upright.
9. Do not drag the tonnage container bags on the ground or concrete.
10. When it is necessary to store it outdoors, the ton-bag FIBC should be placed on the shelf, and the ton-bag FIBC must be firmly covered with an opaque tarpaulin.
11. After use, wrap the ton bag FIBC with paper or opaque tarpaulin and store in a ventilated place.