Ton bag, also known as space bag and container bag, is a common packaging material used to transport bulk powder materials. It has the advantages of large volume, light weight, simple structure, foldable, and small space after folding.
Ton bag FIBC, also known as space bag and FIBC, is a common packaging material used for shipping bulk bulk powdered materials, with large volume, light weight, simple structure, foldable and space occupied after folding Small advantages. As a low-cost large-scale packaging material, the ton bag also has the characteristics of easy loading and unloading, so it is often used for the packaging and transportation of rice, medical materials, chemical materials, sand, minerals and other products. Tons of bags are also commonly used as packaging materials for bulk import and export products, and their design can effectively maintain the loaded items during product loading, unloading, transportation and storage.
The production of container bags of ton bags takes polypropylene and polyethylene as the main raw materials, and is produced through the steps of extrusion, cutting, drawing, weaving and sewing. Depending on the design and application of the ton bag, it can be generally divided into the following types:
1. According to the shape of the ton bag, it can be generally divided into: cylindrical and square.
2. According to the material selection of the ton bag FIBC, it can be divided into: plastic coated cloth ton bag, resin processing cloth, interwoven cloth, composite material and other ton bags.
3. According to the unloading port, it is divided into two categories: unloading port and unloading port.
4. According to the frequency of use, it is divided into one-time use and repeated use of ton bags.
5. According to the way of loading and unloading, it can be divided into: top crane, bottom crane, side crane, forklift, tray type, etc.
6. According to the bag-making method, it can be divided into plastic bag and sewing bag.