Shape: square/rectangular cement ton bags are generally made of polypropylene materials, which have good packaging performance, and are also suitable for chemical raw material packaging and sand and stone, pharmaceutical raw materials, plastic raw materials, food additives, feed additives , Metallurgical powder, ore powder, refractory materials, etc.
Performance parameters of ton bag manufacturers:
1. The load capacity of the cement ton bag is between 0.5-3T, and the volume is500-2300Lbetween;
2. Frequency of use: one-time use and revolving use;
3. Cement ton bags are divided into round, square andUThree types of body.
4. The hoisting structure has a top hanging type, a side hanging type and a bottom hanging type, and the cement ton bag usually has an inlet and outlet.
5. Raw material: polypropylene(PP)
6. Shape: square type/Rectangular cement ton bags, ton bags manufacturers are generally produced from polypropylene materials, have good packaging performance, also suitable for chemical raw materials packaging and sand and stones, pharmaceutical raw materials, plastic raw materials, food additives, feed additives, Metallurgical powder, ore powder, refractory materials, etc.
Matters needing attention in the use of cement bags:
1. Do not stand under the FIBC during lifting operations.
2. Please hang the hook on the central part of the sling or sling, do not hang it diagonally, single-side hanger or diagonally hang the container bag.
3. Do not rub, hook or collide with FIBC during operation.
4. Do not pull the sling in the reverse direction.
5. When using a forklift to handle the FIBC, please do not allow the fork to contact or pierce the bag to prevent the FIBA from being pierced.
6. When transporting in the workshop, try to use pallets as much as possible, avoid hooking the container bag, and move it while shaking.
7. Keep the container bags upright during loading, unloading and stacking.
8. Do not stand the container bag upright.
9. Do not drag the FIBC on the ground or concrete.
10. When it is necessary to store it outdoors, the container bag should be placed on the shelf, and the container bag must be tightly covered with an opaque tarpaulin.
11. After use, wrap the container bag with paper or opaque tarpaulin and store it in a ventilated place.
China's technology in the field of infrastructure construction is becoming more and more mature, and people's awareness of environmental protection is also increasing. With the continuous improvement of global infrastructure construction, the use of cement ton bags, whether domestic or global, will become more and more popular. Development has laid a good opportunity. Tonnage bag manufacturers want to take advantage of this market dividend, they must seize the opportunity, introduce new equipment, improve the production level of the enterprise, improve product quality, adjust product structure, and provide the market with real high quality and low price, and guaranteed quality In order to make the development of the ton bag container bag industry more healthy and lasting.